Monday, March 31, 2008

My Favorite Healthy Snacks

1. Homemade popcorn. We make this a few times a week (at least). It's so yummy with spray butter (hardly any calories) and Real Salt (the best salt ever!) Click here to find the salt.


2. Propel. Don't you just love this drink! Its so refreshing and tasty with low calorie.



3. This is my favorite smoothie recipe! And it's really tasty when served with homemade popcorn. I got the recipe from my BFF Oprah. It's 2 c frozen strawberries, 1 ripe banana, and 2 c chocolate soy milk. Then just blend it all together. Delish.


3. Rice Crackers. Found at Costco. I eat these every day. They are crunchy and yummy. They are really good plain but if you have hummus or another dip they are good with that too.

What are you're favorite healthy snacks?

PS thanks for the camera advice!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
H C M said...

Love the popcorn and the fireplace and you.

Anonymous said...

My favorite healthy snack would have to be Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. Low in calories and delish!

Those cupcakes we will be partaking of tomorrow night are healthy, right? hee hee

Unknown said...

I love chocolate covered cinnamon bears but you said "healthy" right? Well, I will have to think about that.

holli h. said...

I don't have any great healthy snack ideas, but I have noticed something. After living with you you guys for a semester, I thunk I've started eating a little bit like you. I always buy fresca now, and the otherday I was tempted to but multigrain tostitos and cottage cheese. weird.

Livi said...

Just a second on the crispy crackers. 'Member when we ate those constantly in college? Yeah for those. I am also a HA-YOU-GUE
hummus fan - with tomatoes, celery or cucumber. I also like trader joe's flourless whole grain bread with a nice cheese and prosciutto. And what I lvoe the very most: orange juice.

Mandy said...

love the oprah smoothie! yay! my favorites are cold cereal (yum!! any time of day!) and skinny cow fudgesicles. they actually have fiber in them! FUDGESICLES!!! amazing. and they are cold and airy and chocolatey and delish! love you k