My sister Annie tagged me. So I am supposed to show you my bag and whats inside. My bag may not be that exciting but it is big enough to fit all the things I can't seem to be with out. Jane (the twin) always makes fun of my because my bag is always so heavy.
Whats in my bag you ask...
-wallet
-water bottle (i can't be without one)
-lots of chap stick and lip gloss
-hand sanitizer (I'm a germ Freak)
-bobby pins, hair things
-mini notebook (i use this all the time to jot down thoughts, inspiration, ideas and To Do lists.
-cell phone
-sample size lotion
-sample size lotion
-scarf
-keys
-ipod headphones for the gym (so i can watch Regis & Kelly or the Today show while i run)
5 comments:
that scarf is so cute. where did you get it? The more accurate picture of your purse would have more like 2 full water bottles. Ridiculous.
I always think of you K, whenever i slip a waterbottle into my bag. You started me on that good habit, you know!
you should consider replacing that plastic water bottle with a refillable one. like these are all the rage: http://www.mysigg.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=3
or
http://www.rei.com/product/738724
haha :)
Ok, I just got back from Utah yesterday (I met Kelly McCaleb and Coco!) but I am up for the tag challenge...stay tuned to my blog!
Post a Comment