Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hammer Press




My friend Nicole, who is from Kansas city, told me about a shop called Hammer Press. It sounded super neat. So I've been visiting there website often and I love their work. If you've been looking for something to put on a blank wall look no further. Check out Hammerpress.net and you won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

Jane said...

I love that Spoon one. So cool.

Livi said...

Cooooooooooooooool. There are too many cool things in the world to keep count. I like the one with the key.

alysha said...

how funny. I love their stuff. I went to a stationery show in NY last spring and they were my favorite booth. I even tried to buy some of their stuff but they kindly explained to me that they only sell in bulk, to shops. too bad, they were at such a great price.