Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mini Quilts


Tanner showing off his baseball mini quilt in his baseball pants!



Brooklyn holding her mini quilt.


A while back I had a post about the mini quilts I made with my niece and nephew (Saylor and Jackson) while I lived with them in California. Well my nephew Tanner (the brother of 2 kidos just mentioned) came up to me around Christmas time asking me to make him a mini quilt. It was the cutest thing ever. I had no idea he even noticed or cared that his siblings got little quilts. I felt bad that I hadn't made one with him. So Tanner and I had a little talk about his favorite colors and what he wanted his mini quilt to look like. I found some baseball fabric and I also decided to make Brooklyn their youngest sister a mini quilt too. Now all the Bournes kids have one. I heard Tanner danced with excitement when the package came in the mail with his quilt inside.

4 comments:

Livi said...

Brooklyn is getting so big!! Those quilts are such a good idea. I love that they say their intitials on the back. I need all the good aunt tips I can get from you!

H C M said...

They both look so happy with their new blankies. You are a swell aunt.

Auburn said...

I need an Aunt as cool as you.

Unknown said...

Cute! I love seeing Tanner so happy. Good work.