Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm a Fan






I was super jealous that Jane got Sprinkles cupcakes so since I didn't have to work on Sat. my mom and I planned a girl date. We went to Cupcake Royale. Oh my word, it was so dang good. The place was packed and the cupcakes were Outta this world yummy. My mom and I had so much fun. We decided that we are going to go once a week until I leave. haha. (just don't tell my dad)

5 comments:

Meagan said...

BEEN THERE! And I love love love it. ANd PS so jealous. I wish I was there on your girl date with Holly. She is such a babe

Meagan said...

oh, and pretty sure Saylor could be your daughter.

Anonymous said...

OK, so I want to join you and Holly for a cupcake date. I won't tell you Dad!

H C M said...

I was not there. That is not a picture of me with a cupcake in my hand. Kristine must have photo-shopped it. What? I have chocolate crumbs on my lips?

Livi said...

K - jealous jealous jealous. Loev you, love your mom