Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Give your Feet a Treat




Our Seattle Anthropologie just started selling shoes! Only 22 Anthro stores will be selling shoes in their stores so we feel kinda specail. Tonight we had a shoe party at the store. We invited our top customers and we modeled the shoes. We served champagne and strawberries. It sounds glamorous huh! The sad thing is that we didn't have a very good show of people. I'm guess it's because of rainy weather, so that's too bad. The shoes a so Fun. Expensive, but Fun! My favorites are the yellow and red ones with the wooden button! (the middle picture)

2 comments:

Livi said...

How fun that you got to model the shoes!!! Sounds like a luxurious evening as Gwen would say.

Paige said...

I wish I were a top customer! I always love the shoes but probably will never make the splurge to buy them...sigh