I won a contest that we were having at work (Anthropologie). I got a cuuute mug with a K on it and yummy candy. It sure is fun to win! Now it sits next to my bed and it holds my glasses.
You look so adorable in this I can't stand it. You are so pretty!!! Umm and the mug - love it! My roomie got us all one for CMas and my is right on my desk. They are adorable.
you are so cute!!! At Christmas Jill definitely got one of those mugs and my mom got me....a book about Poland. I'm bitter. I think I'm going to get one just inspite :-)
5 comments:
you are such a woman. must be nice!
You look so adorable in this I can't stand it. You are so pretty!!! Umm and the mug - love it! My roomie got us all one for CMas and my is right on my desk. They are adorable.
love the mug. love you. Congrats! What a great job you have.
you are so cute!!!
At Christmas Jill definitely got one of those mugs and my mom got me....a book about Poland. I'm bitter. I think I'm going to get one just inspite :-)
what was the contest?
Post a Comment