Tuesday, March 18, 2008

pretty thing


I made this lil number for my twin sis. I used a wonderful Amy Butler pattern found here. I also used Amy Butler fabric. I can't get enough of Amy. I just love her stuff. Her fabric is obviously gorgeous but I really love her patterns. They are clear and easy to follow! Great huh. I really love making clothing.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That turned out awesome. You are good!

Meagan said...

I'll take 2 please

holli h. said...

Kristine. you blow my mind. seriously. Apprentice me. I want to learn your skills.

Katie M. said...

beautiful!!
I am impressed.

Where can you find amy butler dresses? How much did it all cost?? Can you email me and let me know? kecmiller@gmail.com

Thanks dear. I want to try this!
lovekatie

Jess Mac said...

oh my goodness you are amazing! and i have been proud of myself for sewing sashes... reality check.

Anonymous said...

I love her patterns too! she really makes it fun to sew! with all her beautiful fabric! I saw anna marie horner's link on your blog. I'd never seen her fabric before. I loved it soooo much! have you seen her new drawing room line? it's amazing! your amazing! great job on the beautiful dress!

Livi said...

Is that Jane?? I toooooooootally thought that was something out of an anthropologie magazine. That is a cute cute well made dress. Go you!!