Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Random Facts



My sister Jane blog tagged me. I am supposed to tell you 5 Random Facts about me. So here there are...

1. I love skimming though cookbooks. I will just grab a couple and look through recipies. I like to find new recipies and get ideas.


2. When I was in the 4th grade I wanted to grow up and be in the WNBA. Seriously. Ha haha.


3. I have a massive PEZ collection. My sister Egan started it and then Jane and I went crazy collecting them. It was during our younger years that we did this. Now they sit in a box.


4. The first concert I went to was The Dixie Chicks. Yikes. I've seen Gwen Stefani in concert three times. Once with No Doubt and twice during her solo tours. I am obsessed.


5. I love my 9 neices and nephews more then I knew was possible.

Now I tag...Meagan, Mary Jo, Mandy W.

2 comments:

holli h. said...

WNBA!!!! haha... I love you. That's all right. I wanted to be a forest ranger. Things have changed. :)

mandy said...

saweet.. we should add that you and Jane would fight about the other being 'so ugly'... that is one of my favorite stories.. i'll add this to my blog asap...