Tuesday, March 25, 2008

make-up bag



Here is another Amy Butler creation. I really like how this lil number turned out. It is a great gift and a great way to put my fabric scaps to use! Click here to find the pattern.

5 comments:

Livi said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuute! I love that the stuff you make is useful as well as adorable!

We are David, Shauna, Clark and Dali said...

you are just too creative!! I am going to be here in Rexburg this summer, and probably till I die, because school is never ending!! When do you graduate? I'm exited to see you!! Well have to have a craft time together!

Anonymous said...

You are killing me with that creativity of yours!!!

ps.. did you dye your hair dark?

pps.. when can you get together for cupcakes and photos?

Unknown said...

love it!! Teach me.

Jess Mac said...

you are TOO AMAZING!