Tuesday, April 1, 2008

2 weeks Notice

I am Really Sad today.


1. I didn't get into the Nike Women's Marathon. It was a draft and I signed up with a group. Jane, Mandy W., and I were all part of this group and we were really looking forward to have an adventure in San Fransisco and accomplishing a marathon. We are now going for Plan B and registering for the St. George marathon. Wish me luck.

2. I put in my 2 weeks notice at Anthropologie. I am super sad. Different managers came up to me and gave me hugs. I was happy to hear that they want me to come back when I am finished with school. I dream of being an Apparel Merchandiser or a Display Coordinator. Hmmm I'll just keep dreaming.

2 more weeks of Seattle time.


tear.

7 comments:

s.s. bazodi said...

bummer about the marathon, bummer about the job! But I am selfish and can't wait to see you!!! I'll come see you at the st. george marathon --Ill be your mascott

Jane said...

Dang. that is a sad day. Anthro will miss you. The San Fran marathon wasn't meant to be apparently...which totally blows. But that doesn't mean we can't take a trip to San Fran this year!!!! Seriously. Hawaii and San Fran in 2008. Yes please.

holli h. said...

I could see you making it to the top in anthro. You are amazing. :)

Okay, I don't know who Ivy is, but I like that my name is right next to hers on your links. It's like christmas! The holli and the ivy!

Livi said...

That is a sad day!!! Good luck with St. George marathon I love you hard core runners - I envy you :) I am glad that Anthro wants to have you back. I see fashion in your future!

Mandy said...

sad day. i'm sorry about the marathon, but amazing about the job! they loved you and want you back! you definitely could run that place someday very soon. i'll cross my fingers for you and the st. g marathon. WHEN you guys make it in i'm so there.

Unknown said...

I have an idea --- why don't you and Jane, Jenni, Kenyon, Egan and whoever else run the Top of Utah 1/2 marathon on August 23rd. I would love to cheer you on. I better get to Anthro right away...

mandy said...

sad... sad... your post mad me sad.. i thought about writing about it, but i was too sad. :( I will call you tonight about st george.. more sad news there... maybe i'll see if your online...