
I am officially in Rexburg as of 3pm Saturday. We are moved in and school starts in the morning. I am so excited to start a new semester...my last semester in Rexburg. Yesterday afternoon I went to the book store to buy books for the last time weeeeird. I'm super excited for my classes and to be back with my friends. And I love the house i moved into. Its this big white house really close to campus. I will take lots of pictures to show you my pad. I only have one complaint about being back in Rexburg...it is so COLD. The wind has got to stop! I want summer weather to come Fast.
PS the pic is from this last Fall. I'm just happy to see my friends!
4 comments:
Super fun times. I loved my last semester at college - kind of sad but so fun. And hooray that you don't have to buy books anymore! I hate spending that money. Thanks for stopping by to see us.
Happy times. Let the good times roll. Glad you are there in safety.
I'm coming!!! wait for me!!!!
okay... we need to get together. like, now.
Post a Comment