I fly to CA tomorrow morning to see the twin and my sisters family AND my brothers family. I am so excited. I am anxious to meet my new nephew. I really look forward to spending a couple days in one of my favorite places and with some of my favorite people. Friday Jane and I will make the trek to Rexburg. I have such a hard time with change, so this all is bitter sweet for me. I'm really going to miss home but I'm anticipating summer adventures in the burg. Well I better sign off. I have American Idol to watch, the Biggest Loser Finale, and Packing!!xoxo
4 comments:
one of my very favorite pics of you and Jane - you'er both gorgeous!
i agree with livi. gorgeous, the lot of you.
i can't believe you are headed back up here for one last semester! let's get together soon, okay? party at my place.
gurl. I can't wait to see you!!!! I'm actually getting to rexburg leate though because of my finals. I have one on the morning of the 23rd!!! so I probably won;t get there until that night.
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN gina.
ya'll are gorg. I love this pic!
Post a Comment