Sunday, April 13, 2008

happy to have her home

My Mom has been gone for 10 days and my Dad for 4 days. I've been one lonely girl. Tonight I picked my Mom up from the airport and it is So so nice to have her home. Even though Seattle welcomed her with lots and lots of rain tonight we had a fun time catching up. She told me lots of stories of the grand kids. We came home and made soup and salad and chatted away. I will be so sad to leave her in a couple days to go back to school.

5 comments:

Egan Metcalf said...

mom is the bomb

Livi said...

How sad to be all alone for so long! Your mom rocks.

Jane said...

love love love her. cherish her for the 2 1/2 days left. Oooorrrr just bring her down to California with you!!!!

Katie M. said...

I love Holly. Who doesn't? she is just a ray of sunshine. Give her a big ol smacker for me.

Meagan said...

I miss Holly SOOO much. Tell her I love her!