Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Legalize Frostitution


I just got home from a lovely evening with my good friend Marie. I met Marie about 6 or 7 years ago when I was in high school. She was my Young Women's leader at church. I had such a good time then and felt so blessed to have such cool, young, hip, spiritual leaders at that time in my life. Thanks to blogging we've been able to keep in touch. Tonight Marie and I planned a lil date to Cupcake Royale. Oh it was so tasty. Then we did a little shoe shopping. We had so much to catch up on so we already have another date planned. I love girl time.
Thanks Marie.

4 comments:

Jane said...

OOOkay cute. I'm jealous. Two of my favorite things. Marie Biddle and Cupcakes. I sould have Frostituted myself to pay for a flight up and have a date with you guys!!!! haha

Anonymous said...

Yes you should have Jane! hee hee We missed you. Thankfully I had your sister there to help me with the shoe shopping!

Such a fun night...sure love the Metcalfs. XOXO

Ivy said...

Oooh I totally need to go to Cupcake Royale, this obsession of mine is going to get me into trouble, good thing I discovered spinning! P.S-tear cause you're leaving, so sad! :(

Livi said...

Shoe shopping + food = girl time = happy girls.