You've seen the wooden boxes at IKEA right? I gave mine a little makeover. Paint, Scrapbook paper, and Modge Podge. Thats all you need. I am really happy how it turned out. (sorry for the bad photography). If you ever decide to make something like this be sure to have a bone folder or a ruler or something to rub out the air bubbles from modge podge.
enjoy. xoxo.
6 comments:
That has got to be one of the coolest ideas! It looks great, it's one of a kind now and scrapbook paper and modge podge is such a inexpensive way to redo furniture. props!
mod podge is my antidepressant! i love love love it and these cute ikea drawers!
While Kristine was at home she pumped out one amazing project after another, as this blog shows. I could not believe all she accomplished. Now it is on to her long-term goal, graduating from college. And then the world awaits. I'll miss you kwideen.
Nice move. Totally cute and Kristine typical to be so fab.
i love it! you hae the greatest ideas! you should write a craft book! i might have to try this project during my possible unemployment coming in july. not like anyone is going to hire a 7 month pregnant lady!
Looks really great!
Post a Comment