


Cute aprons huh! I love these aprons. My friend Mary's mom, Jan Lutz, is the designer. She is so talented. I am so excited (as I have mentioned before on this blog) about attending the Portland Quilt Market so I can work with The Apron Lady. Jan is sending me some patterns so I can practice and have one wear at the Quilt Market. Maybe I'll impress Amy Butler with my sewing skills! I have been a lover of aprons for along time and it so rewarding to make your own with the fabric that inspires you. Check out The Apron Lady website HERE
4 comments:
Post a picture of your apron when you are done. Can't wait to see it.
So, I said to my mom last week, "Kristine is so talented...she makes apron's as gifts and with the cutest fabric too." The next day, she went out and bought adorable fabric and the cuuuutest pattern. She made an apron for my Grandma for mothers day....I said, MOM you can quilt like a mofo so you should try doing other things...so she is. I'm proud of Ingrid.
Cuuuuuuuuute!
I'm so excited to make aprons on Wed! You're so cute and you always have cute ideas! I can't wait to see your bulletin board! Mines so dumb!
Post a Comment