Oooo Man I am in love. My mom and sister introduced me to Clif Kid bars. They are called Organic Z Bar. And they are so so delish and only 120 calories. What a perfect afternoon snack!
good call! you can buy big boxes of these at sams club. my mom introduced klayton and i to these a few months back and i love them!! chocolate chip is my fav. perfect for the kid in all of us. :)
5 comments:
ooo ooo cool. I'm a believer. Thanks for the post.
1) I had a dinner date with Michael and Jan last week too. It was very uncomfortable.
2) I'm glad your mom is back. I love that lady.
3) Where oh where can you buy those bars? Let's be honest - I got baby weight to lose.
OOH, I'll have to try those! So you are telling me these are better than the cupcakes we've been eating???
The kids I babysit have those and I eat them. They are yummy!
good call! you can buy big boxes of these at sams club. my mom introduced klayton and i to these a few months back and i love them!! chocolate chip is my fav. perfect for the kid in all of us. :)
Post a Comment