Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Have you seen the new VOGUE?




I love the new Vogue. Genious. LeBron James and Gisele Bündchen grace the cover. The amazing Annie Leibovitz photgraphed various athletes with super models. What a cool idea! Check it out.

3 comments:

Livi said...

How cool is that? My fav is the middle one because i LIKE THAT DRESS. I love vogue better than other magazines because the photographs are like art. Nice eye Teen.

Jane said...

I spent 10 minutes in Target flipping through this one. So cool. I saw on the news all this controversy over the cover. I guess it's the fourth or so cover with a black person, the first one of a black man, and people are saying it's reminiscent of a King Kong cover...giant crazy gorilla holding damsel in distress. It was on the Today show...I swear I'm not making it up!! I think it's artistic and a genius combination of athletic, beauty and grace.

Unknown said...

props to michael phelps for sportin' the speedo.. hopefully he can get his seven medals this olypmics.