A week ago my friend Nicole and I went to DWR (Design Within Reach) where they hosted a Biz Lady meeting for Design Sponge. Over a hundred Seattle designers came. Grace from Design Sponge organized it all. There were 3 other speakers. A local artist (she's the graphic designer for Starbucks), the owner of Velocity, and a lawyer. We rotated through the speakers and it was in Question/Answer format. It was so Great! I learned so much about marketing/PR, real life designer success stories and retailing/wholesaling. Plus there was tasty food!
4 comments:
jealous. jealous. jealous. That sounds like the cooolest. I bet you got so many great ideas. Yeah for you K-Town.
oh my goodness jealous!
And Nicole is the best.
Shoegasm!!!!!!!! ahhhhhh i miss you.
K, I just downloaded the pdf of her notes from the event, but how cool that you got to GO!
so coooool! I am so jel. You will have to share your new knowladge at craft night this summer!
Post a Comment