Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm in love with an Indian


Friday night I went to the Showbox to see Ghostland Observatory. They freaked my freak. I had a blast. They had the whole place dancing. Oh and I got close enough for him to touch my hand. boo ya. I love the sound of the synthesizer, the laser lights shooting out from behind them, and the lead singer....my word...he had killa dance moves and a rad voice.

Watch them here

5 comments:

Meagan said...

HE IS THE SEXIEST INDIAN I HAVE EVER SEEN. I am so JEALOUS KRISTINE!!!! ahhhhhhhhh I wish I was in Seattle. No one cool comes to NC. Poo.

Dainon. said...

You love an awesome, awesome band. You are a wise person.

holli h. said...

JEALOUS!!!!!

Livi said...

I remember we all had a crush on him when we saw them in the
Burg...FUN for you!

Juliann said...

I think I love the vampire in the background. . . PS. How do you know Dainon? We've known him for years. What a small world.