It's my oldest sister, Annie's, birthday today. I sure wish I could take the day off and cruise down to Utah to party with her. But really what I want to do is pick her up from her house, drive her to the airport, fly to New York and take her shopping and eat Billy's cupcakes. But I suppose a phone call and a little package in the mail will have to suffice.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday Annie. You are a bomb sister and an amazing friend, mother, daughter, and wife. I look up to you so much. I feel so lucky to have you as an older sister! May this year be the best yet!!
3 comments:
ditto annie!
Annie is a great girl--so says me.
Let's go to nyc - no cake today for my birthday and Billy's would have been the perfect thing. Thanks for the birthday wishes.
Post a Comment