Jane with Jordan and Cannon.
I really can't get enough of this place.
Cannon is a handsome lil dude.
The girls Chatted!
While the rest of the gang played baseball.
Jackson is gooood.
Saylor and I are BFF. We made cookies together and cuddled lots.I had such a nice trip to California before school started. I so wish I could have spent more time there. We had a really fun family dinner and my brothers family came up from San Diego so that I could meet Cannon for the first time. I also fit in a little shopping and beach time and I also tried Sprinkles cupcakes for the first time!
7 comments:
Ohhh, great photos. It looks so fun. You all look darling. It makes me happy when the family gets together.
JEALOUS! Look at your rocking it with your hot sunglasses. Looks like so much fun. Sayler's a babe.
if there was anyway to marry into your family, i would. i love all of the metcalfs! SoCal was good to you girl! You look adorable and Saylor is such a babe. And baby Cannon is a chubby bunny.
Yeah I found you! You're so dang cute!
nice flowers dave!
I found you too! Wish I could go to California soon!
So how does Sprinkles rate? Miss you!!!
Post a Comment