Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sewing Camp

Remember how I told you I was starting a Summer Sewing Camp.

It started last week. And I think it was a success. The girls went home with 4 sewn and completed projects. A headband, book bag, pillowcase, and stuffed fabric bird. I loved their enthusiasm and excitement about sewing. They were so proud to see their projects being completed.

Aren't they cute?!






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love all the projects you did with them. I think you should be featured in a magazine!

Livi said...

wowza - what a great entrepreneur you are! So impressed K, and the girls are adorable!

H C M said...

Great stuff Teen

Momma Strain said...

such an awesome idea! and cute projects!

Momma Strain said...

such an awesome idea! and cute projects!

Greg and Carly said...

Way to go! Cute!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Such a great idea!!!

You are so creative! Good job putting on a very successful camp!!

julieb said...

seriously?
kristine, you are the cutest!

Whitney Booth said...

I love that you did this! The projects turned out sooooo cute! The girls look so happy in all of the pictures.