Last week during the fam reunion us girls had a little girls night. We went to University Village for shopping and great food. Zao Noodle for dinner. I had Pho! yum!
Sister-in-Law, Cousin Abby, and Sister
More sisters!
After shopping we went to Trophy cupcakes. Best ever!
I'll tell you what, any night with you, the metcalf girls, cousin Abs, Cat, Hils, Erin, etc... would be a dream come true GNO. You're looking mighty pretty there miss K. You and all your sisters! xo
4 comments:
I'll tell you what, any night with you, the metcalf girls, cousin Abs, Cat, Hils, Erin, etc... would be a dream come true GNO.
You're looking mighty pretty there miss K. You and all your sisters!
xo
girls rule!
Did anyone ask you if you girls were a basketball team? hahaha I love your tall girl stories when you're all together.
Your hair is ADORABLE.
you look so pretty! that seems like it was so much fun
Post a Comment