Wednesday, July 22, 2009

kleenex plz

I'm just sad. okay.

sad that my brother and his cute family are moving.

across the country.

to Virginia.

I mean, I'm real excited to visit them, and I'm excited for this stage in their life, but I just want them close by. I'm being selfish, I know. I've just loved living near my brother and his family for the past year. It's been so fun to get close to them and be around those cute kids.

I think I need to plan a trip to Virginia this Fall!

I miss them already!





4 comments:

Egan Metcalf said...

(sp) It's Virginia.

kylie said...

ah i know the feeling. i wish family could just be close no matter what.

H C M said...

I'm sad too.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

They are SO close to NC!!! Seriously. Virginia is right across the border. THAT means....you can come visit Ryan and I too when we are there (cause we are planning on living there forever...)

and be grateful they aren't moving to WEST Virginia. Now that is a place of it's own....those people are hillbillies and inbread. Fantastic.