our fellow road trippers seem to have a hard time sleeping when we do this. it doesn't stop us though. rude?
anyone up for a road trip?
No one does CCR like you do... NO ONE... if you fade the volume all to the front... the people in the back can't hear it anyway, right?
Wish I could!!! My bladder is the size of a pea and my back aches when I sit too long.I would complain the whooole time. Only Ryan can handle hearing about all my aches and pains.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
No one does CCR like you do... NO ONE... if you fade the volume all to the front... the people in the back can't hear it anyway, right?
Wish I could!!! My bladder is the size of a pea and my back aches when I sit too long.
I would complain the whooole time.
Only Ryan can handle hearing about all my aches and pains.
Post a Comment