Egan seriously looks 1/2 indian. She is so tan!
benson and jane look so much alike in that first picture... i have never thought of them looking alike! and I look like a spaz. cool.I love the picture of grandma and brooklyn. so cute!
those are the cutest little girls ever! and yes, can we please ahve a sewing date soon!
Cute pics. I miss Teag's little legs.
everybody looks so cute and tan. do you have highlights? i dig it
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Egan seriously looks 1/2 indian. She is so tan!
benson and jane look so much alike in that first picture... i have never thought of them looking alike! and I look like a spaz. cool.
I love the picture of grandma and brooklyn. so cute!
those are the cutest little girls ever! and yes, can we please ahve a sewing date soon!
Cute pics. I miss Teag's little legs.
everybody looks so cute and tan. do you have highlights? i dig it
Post a Comment