Wednesday, July 15, 2009

On Sundays...

On Sundays I like to do a lot of things.
I like to make a yummy breakfast, I like to take a long shower, I like to go to church, I like to veg and watch a movie, I like to visit with friends, I like to make a treat,

and I really like to go on bike rides (and not just on Sundays).

We rode our bikes down the street the the Garden Park Ward. Have you been? Man, it's pretty!




Maggie is a beauty.
I think she looks like a mermaid in this picture. (i love mermaids)




We think this is what we looked like in the Womb. Mom, what do you think?


We thought it might be a Secret Garden!





I love Salt Lake City.
Now, who wants to go on a bike ride?

8 comments:

H C M said...

Great Pics.

jonny said...

give me a few days and if you'll take me, i wanna join the bike gang. just no hazing OKAY!?

mandy said...

super cute. I love the Garden Park Ward... that's where Roger and I had our engagement pictures taken. It's beautiful. I love the womb picture. Quite classic. AND i love bike riding... i want to save up and buy a nice road bike and get into that a little bit...

Livi said...

Maggie does look like a mermaid

julieb said...

is that the church right by your house? i looooove that church. i want to live there.

Amy D. said...

My girlfriend lives across the street from the church. On the south side. I love it there.

shauna.m. said...

if i get a bike then can i be firends again??

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos! I wish I was there! love the womb shot! soooo funny! the last photo is my fav.