I love that one of all you in the shade. prob cuz I took it. That was a fun time.had I known you're were taking pictures of me I would have thrown in a few flips and stuff. nbd.
Egan would one up those kids off the diving board!! PS did your sisters realllllllly have 4 kids each because they have rockin' bods.And I'm loving your tan skin and cute bathing suit!
so cute! i love having adorable nieces and nephews to play with!
ummmm...i would like to see jen and her kids sometime too!! tell her i am mad at her!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love that one of all you in the shade. prob cuz I took it. That was a fun time.
had I known you're were taking pictures of me I would have thrown in a few flips and stuff. nbd.
Egan would one up those kids off the diving board!!
PS did your sisters realllllllly have 4 kids each because they have rockin' bods.
And I'm loving your tan skin and cute bathing suit!
so cute! i love having adorable nieces and nephews to play with!
ummmm...i would like to see jen and her kids sometime too!! tell her i am mad at her!
Post a Comment