I am real excited people! I'm starting a summer camp. It's a sewing camp for beginners (age 10 and up). I am doing morning and afternoon sessions starting next week. Each session is a week long and an hour and a half each day. Students will go home with 3 completed projects and will learn basic sewing skills.
If you know anyone in the area that may be interested please spread the word.
(these 3 weeks will be taught in South Jordan, UT).
thanks maggie...for making the flyer!
8 comments:
can I come?? haha
seirously.
Can you do a class in Bloomington, IN? Please?
or maybe do a class in Phoenix! You could stay at my house . . .
omg you are so cool!!!
sign me up for August! wissshhhhhhh.
ah! i'd love to do that! my nieces live nearby but they are away right now. I'll see if they're interested. Wish i could be your student!
That such a wonderful idea! You'll be the best teacher. If I were in Utah, if I had a 10-year-old...
this is going to be amazing! I love this idea. I have thinking about doing some classes too. I just don't have the time. What ends up happening is everyone just brings their projects to me begging for help. I should start charging huh? lol. Have fun with this. I'm excited to see pictures!
Post a Comment