When in Seattle for a family reunion one afternoon was spent at the Olympic Sculpture Park. It's a gorgeous park filled with interesting and unusual sculptures and art. It is right on the water and has a gorgeous view and you can see the Space Needle in the other direction. What a great city!

To make it fun for the kids my sister Annie made these cool I-Spy cards. We split up in teams and walked around the sculpture park. We had to take a group picture at each found sculpture.

Here is my team (minus Benson, Lindsey and Cannon) playing around after in the air conditioned visitors center. (Hot day!)


Egan and Jane made a run down to Pike Place market to pick up our favorite doughnuts.
Seeeeriously the tastiest. Must go if you are in Seattle.
4 comments:
cute kids! Seriously.
PS I saw on Annie's blog that you are doing a sewing class for girls 10 and up....can I come? haha I'm serious! I wish you were here to help me because I want to sew some girl stuff for my bebe!
wow... i swear you guys always do such fun things... picture scavengar hunt? Who thinks of these things for a family get-together. LOVE it. My life has slowed down now that Youth Conference is over... so we should get together soon!!!
oh i love your tee.
doughnuts! those little bite-size ones are good.
Post a Comment