I flew home with 2 of my sisters on Thanksgiving morning. We arrived at about 7:15 to crepes and smoothies for breakfast. (i love my mom)
After breakfast we went on a nature walk. (i love seattle)
Our friend Nicole joined us for dinner.
Dinner was amazing! My mom Rocks!


Cheers Egan!
Jane made the place cards!


6 comments:
Oh what a thankful day.
Love the napkin holders and place cards. too cute! and mom rocks, wishin' we could have joined you.
I am fatally attracted to your cute blog and life! Looks like you guys had a really nice thanksgiving.
Ohhhhhh my Metcalf spread. The GOBLETS!! Should I expect less??
Oh beautiful day! I love the table setting- it's breathtaking. You guys do thanksgiving right!!
Love auntie holly.
I love dinners up in Seattle. YOu always feel so special. We had the same shrimp salad at Grandma Metcalfs for Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment