Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Monday and some etsy goods

How was your weekend? Mine was Great! I love being home! I love that my sister Egan was here for the weekend. We ate good food, shopped a little, went on some walks, played games, and laughed so hard our stomachs hurt...from watching home videos. I am working at Anthropologie for the holiday season...it is so good to be back but my Feet Hurt!


Are you getting some Christmas shopping done? I must say Anthro has some GOOOD sales right now so check it out!


Be sure to check out Etsy too. Here are a couple items I found...love it.


Hello felt Banner. $20. go to craftmommy.etsy.com





  1. I love this print by The Black Apple! $18. Go to theblackapple.etsy.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Call me! I was downtown and looked for you on Satufday but I don't think you were working...