Monday, December 8, 2008

"It's the Holiday Season"

What a great time of year! I haven't been home for the pre-Christmas time since high school so it is fun to help decorate the house and see the ornaments and holiday trim that I love.

Santa collection.
Creche tree! I really love this. It is hard to tell in the picture but each level of the tree has a different creche that my mom or grandma have collected from around the world. It is really beautiful!

A wooden creche from Mexico.
I especially love these pictures of my parents with Santa. This one of my dad and his little brother was taken in 1952. My dad is Cute! I love that face.
And here is Santa and my mom. I am not sure what year it was taken but I love that they are looking at each other in the eyes!


2 comments:

metcalfruf said...

ok so that would have to be my dad in the picture too. i think of tessa while i am looking at his profile. i see jenny when i look at your dad. awwww we have such cute daddies!!!!

Livi said...

That picture of your Dad looks a little like Sayler :)