Wednesday, December 10, 2008

pretty pretty

We have been adding new things to etsy almost everyday! Our jewelry boxes have already been sold but we will be adding more soon. Below are some of the newest additions to 143!

1. Everyday Earrings. We love how simple they are. They are those earrings that you will want to wear all the time! Light, Simple, Pretty!
2. More Everyday Earrings. 2 for $20
3. I love this lamp! We bought it vintage and painted the wood and metal white (the middle part is ceramic). It really looks great with a varity of lamp shades!

4. Monogram pillows. I'm a sucker for monogram anything! I have a K pillow on my bed and love it! If you want me to customize one for you just let me know! I will be putting up more letters soon.

5 comments:

Livi said...

Yeah YEAH yeah!! I am so glad you posted your Etsy stuff because I think the whole world should see what I think is your best collection yet!

Katie M. said...

so, has martha stewart called you up yet to take over her empire? you gals are talented with a capital T. very darling stuff. great work!

Maggie said...

sssssssssnatch!

Also, put me in for an M pillow

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Ryan definitely loved your definition of your "everyday earrings.." and I said...too bad I want a pair. Sheesh. Love you. you're just too dang creative.

mandy said...

you guys have serious, serious talent. Keep it up.