Wednesday, December 17, 2008

tied up in string

Jane and I made gingerbread men a couple weeks ago. They are so easy to make and so darn tasty. It was my first time making gingerbread so I am very proud of myself. We also hoped to attempt to make a gingerbread house from scratch. We'll see if that happens.

We dipped there legs in chocolate!


We found little containers at our favorite Japanese Dollar Store. And we sent them to spread some Christmas cheer!
This week we made packages for my 10 nieces and nephews. We will spend Christmas in St. George, UT so when the kiddos arrive we will give them this little gift. I think they will like it.






4 comments:

Cassie said...

You are going to make some guy a very lucky one someday! I am in St. George for Christmas too!! Do you want to get together and do lunch or something while you are here? Even if it is really quick I would love to see you!

Livi said...

Its post like these that make me:

want to be just like you
miss you tons
think of fun ideas

Love you Livi

p.s. I love jane's bow

shauna.m. said...

it did spread cheer....you are the cutedt thing ever...even more than buttons

Jenn Kirk said...

You two are probably thought of as the best aunties!