Sunday, December 14, 2008

that's a wrap

It snowed last night! It started snowing last night when I was working. I work downtown at Anthropologie and it just felt magical for a second. There were lots of people walking the streets shopping, going to dinner, taking pictures by the big christmas tree. Love it! What a fun time of year. And today we had our Christmas program at my singles ward in Seattle today. It was lovely. Great music and a sweet talk given by my dad. I'm really enjoying the Christmas season. I've been helping my mom wrap christmas gifts and I just love it. Above is a mosaic I made of gift wrapping inspiration...thanks to Martha Stewart, Creature Comforts, and Design Sponge.

3 comments:

Livi said...

How did you make that MOsaic? It actually started to snow here TOO. We might one of the first white chrimastes in Boise for a loong time! P.S. You need to blog about/tell me about your shoes. :)

Katie M. said...

oh i love this post, k. very pretty mosiac indeed. i love a beautiful wrapping job!!

Unknown said...

i love all these gift wrapping ideas. so cute!