As of Today I am done with college! I feel like confetti should be falling from the sky! What a great feeling. Today was my last day student teaching and I can hardly believe it. It went by so fast! I feel so lucky because I had a great experience doing my student teaching...and I actually want to teach (i never thought i would say that). I am going to miss my 9th grade clothing class the most. It was all girls and they were the Sweetest. I loved teaching them how to sew and seeing them improve! A couple cute girls made me this cute poster...
Sweet huh! I overheard one girl say "She's like the best student teacher I've ever had!" haha. Score! I also had a girl come up to me and say (by the way this girl is Weird and drove me Nuts) "when i first met you i didn't really like you, but i am happy to say that i now like you a lot." My cooperating teacher and I about DIED laughing. And the other day I was helping a girl sew her project and a group of girls say..."Ms. Metcalf, are you married?"
Me: "Nope"
Girls: "Do you have a boyfriend?"
Me: "no"
Girls: "Oh, well you are really pretty and you dress cute everyday."
Me: "Do you have older borthers?" (haha j/k i didn't say that)
I wish that is all it took to get a boyfriend. hehe
Middle schoolers are so funny and Honest!
Jane and I went to Twilight last night! And Oh My Gosh we about Died! We loved it! We were so giddy and girly and giggly the whole time. Go and See it if you haven't.PS i really heart Edward in Ray Bans.

8 comments:
that is really awesome...i can't wait to get my ST done and out..
what are the big plans now??
Congrats! That is a big accomplishment and I should have made a bigger deal about it today. I am glad that you want to teach. Teaching is really a great profession. We are going to miss your visits when you go home.
KRISTINE! Could I love you more?? I just don't think so. FIRST OFF may I just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE That student teaching picture of you. You are beautiful. Congrats!!! You and Jane are the funnest. The actor who plays Edward is hot. These are my thoughts.
Congratulations on being done! That is the greatest feeling.
And all this hype over Twilight...I've finally broken down and think I'll try reading it. Better be as good as everyone makes it out to be!
your all done. I can't believe it. Can we go back to the year we were in the same ward... just for a glimpse or something? Congrats K.. to a job well completed. I'm hoping to hook you up with that guy when you get back from the holidays. I think it's meant to be. Oh, and I LOVED TWILIGHT!
Oh isn't it the best feeling to be done! I am so excited! So if you want to teach there is that job up here...!
Hooray on being done!
a. liked the movie too
b. really hearted Edward in his Ray Bans (took me back to High School!)
c. When will you and Jane be here so we can party?
I am so proud of you for finishing your student teaching, for graduation from college, and for doing it all so well---so dependably, so creatively, so happily, so professionally, etc.
Post a Comment