This is my nephew Gavin. I love him lots. I am so lucky to live so close cause I get to see him all the time. I like to kiss his cheeks but he always wipes my kisses off (haha). I had to get a picture of us together on Sunday cause we looked like twinners. He is cute!On a completely different note...Happy Election Day! It sure is exciting! (but it's also giving me some anxiety.)
4 comments:
my hand's up for anxiety!
Gavin is a doll. And America is a great place.
How come all your blog pics get cuter and cuter!!???
he is such a cutie!
And I think I am in love with your hair cut/style. It's fab. Is McKaylee still doing your hair??? I did find a girl who does my hair for $60...what a dream seriously. I don't know what I am going to do when I move to Rexburg!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment