
Teague and his new sister
Elise has a sister! Wahoo!
I love being an Aunt!
I love her. A LOT!
Happiness!
Quinn Evaline Porter was born today. My sister has had her fourth and we couldn't be more excited. As I was driving to the hospital (so darn anxious to meet this beauty queen) I couldn't help but think about how much I love my family! I love living near them and being apart of their lives. My sister Jane and I arrived at the hospital and found my brother and sister already there. They were standing watching Quinn in the nursery. We quickly ran over and I could not take my eyes off her. She's a beauty I tell you! Then my Mom came with Quinn's siblings. It was so cute to see their reaction. Such excitement and curiosity.
My sister Annie and her husband Kenyon and doing Great! They are exhausted (obviously) but are so happy!
8 comments:
Great Entry. Cute pics. Esp. the one with you looking face to face with Quinn.
She IS beautiful. I feel like only a Metcalf could pull off looking that good after birthing a child.
Woooooooooooow!!! Its so special when a new addition comes to the family. Both Mom and Baby look so good and I love her name! (as per usual Metcalfs all have great names.) Your family looks so happy. Ridiculously happy for you m'dear.
oh yay!!!!!!!! She is a beauty!!And speaking of beauty, Annie looks super duper hot for just giving birth. Sheesh. Love love love the name too. Oh this is exciting!
i heart Quinn E
YAY! I love it! She is beauuutiful! I wish I was there to see the cutie. I love that name too. Miss you!
She is a beautiful baby...and I adore her name. So glad she is here for your family.
She is a beauty queen! And not many newborns are such lovelies. What great names in that family. She's a lucky princess to be born to such a loving bunch.
Post a Comment