Wednesday, November 12, 2008

etsy love

I thought I would put some links to some favorite etsy shops on my blog. Why not do some Christmas shopping on etsy?!

I love Lou and Lee! Darling headbands and onesies! click here
Jenn Ski has great prints! and for a great price too. add some cool art to your walls! Click here
PonyParty is the place to go for fun vintage treasures! Like this rad Polaroid camera! Click here
My sister sent me link to this cute shop. They are Dollybags. Beautiful huh! Click here
Happy Shopping!
PS. We updated onefourthree! So check it out! I'm Loving Jane's new jewelery pieces. Click here

2 comments:

holli h. said...

when things are good, one should take a polaroid. And yes, that one is rad. Thanks for the links, gurl.

Livi said...

UMMMMMM still pretty sure my favorite Etsy Shop is One Four Three