Spiderweb and Fairy
Chola from East L.A.





Halloween was a blizast. It always is. I love this holiday. My sisters, Egan and Jane, and friends, Rebecca and Kimberly, hit up 3 different parties in SLC. It was a Halloween to remember. I just love the dressing up part, that's all I need...oh and a lil dancing too.and a shout out to my nieces and nephews who so kindly shared their candy with me! i love them.
5 comments:
Looks like tons of fun. I love the costumes and poses.
You look amazing! Glad it was a fun Halloween.
h aha ha ha... wow.... i love how into EVERYTHING you guys get. Everything turns into the best night ever whenever you go out and that is another thing I love about you guys. Cute pics. Love it
HAHAHA all of your costumes are AWESOME! Yeah for dance parties.
Ok, sad story, still don't know which one's which... but the one with the spiderweb on the eye totally looks like Lady GaGa... Too Cool!
Post a Comment