I love being here in Utah. I love living near some of my siblings. They take such good care of me! Egan has invited us over for dinner Many times. Last Sunday for example she made us homemade tomato soup, healthy pumpkin muffins, and green beans. Oh boy it was tasty. She's a a really good cook. I'll have to share the recipe with you. I love this time of year. Such warm and tasty foods. After dinner we usually go for a walk. She lives in this great area and we love looking at the houses. Gorgeous! So thanks sister, for sharing your food and jacket for the cold walks!

Great Sunset!


xoxo
4 comments:
ok cute!!! and ya share the recipe! sounds tastey!
E is the bestest. Such yummy soup. Living by family is the greatest.
thanks for the 'change up' on that last pic. ewwww. :)
i love eegs. she'd be a kick-A sister indeed.
Post a Comment