Remember how I mentioned that my girlfriends were coming to town. Well they came and went and it was so great to have them here. I miss them. After the best summer ever it is hard to not live near them... but on rare occasions like this when we get together it is as if we never were away from each other. I love friendships like that (and oh how we missed the rest of the gang!). We had a very chill weekend...which was nice. We had tasty hot chocolate, thrifted in Provo, ate Thai food, and watched lots and lots of girly music videos on youtube. too much fun.
4 comments:
I would come down to Utah for the blogs that follow ALONE.
Sometimes when we are taking pics... I wonder which ones will make it to Fatal Attraction. I'm glad that the photo with you and me (eucalyptus the photographer) made it in.
Looks like fun. i love going out with girlfriends.
i finaly got an account...i love these...i love that me and jane may be holding hands...those youtube videos had nothing on us...and i kinda want to know what the comment you deleted said
Post a Comment