Thursday, September 11, 2008

Living the good life








I LoOoOoove living in Utah. I am near 3 of my siblings and their families. I see them all a couple times a week. Sundays are perfect for dinner and an evening walk. Kenyon's hair is growing back...he now has a similar look to my nephew Cannon! ha. My other nephew Gavin shows me his quarter collection on an average of 6 times a visit. Families are the Best!

4 comments:

Livi said...

I'm pretty sure me and Jane have the same silk scarf

Unknown said...

You can't tell from the picture of Gavin but he really LOVES that quarter collection.

Jen said...

Dave told me not look, he knew it would make me sad. we'll i couldn't resist. but now i'm sad. i would love to take sunday evening walks with you all. enjoy! cute pics of everyone. love you teen.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

things i love about this post:
1. how old gavin is. what a stud!
2. baby cannon is soooo chubby and cute!
3. jordan is such a big girl! I can't believe it. and such a beautiful mix of lindsay and benson
4. you are bbbbeautiful and i love your blonde hair. so cute
5. and I wish i was in utah too so I can hang out with my second family! well, maybe you're third now because Ryan's family is actually sealed to me....nope, you're second, forget the in-laws!