Wednesday, September 3, 2008

more T's please








Have you heard of Design by Humans? Well, its a cool T-shirt company that was started by some of my sister and brother-in-laws friends.
Artists around the world submit their art to be printed on shirts. It is an ongoing t-shirt design contest and everyday a new artist is featured. A very cool concept.

Oh and they are a great price too!

Check it out! designbyhumans.com

3 comments:

Livi said...

my fav is the cowgirl shirt

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

that's awesome! I'm a huge fan of printed tee's because when I'm not working at the gap, I need to look like I DONT work at the gap. Know what I mean?

Low Gain said...

I've checked these guys out before. I really like what they're doing, and I love that they have daily picks for new Tee's. Maybe I should submit something...