Days of the week barrettes. I want them for ME!
I am obsessed with these dolls. I want one to sit pretty on my book shelf.
Cool cardboard toy cameras.
Great dress up masks and capes.
I love the wooden animals!
Put this lion on your wall. They also have giraffes, monkeys, elephants. Very coolcheck them out HERE
4 comments:
i've decided you are going to be the most amazing mother ever. crafty as can be! I love it. Those were so cute. And I love 143! Talk about cute. I think I'll have to buy one of those frames. I'm texting you right now...
LOVE LOVE LOvin' that website. I'm in the middle of decorating a kids room and I'm totally buying one of the giraffe wall decals for the room!!
1, 3, 4, and 6! OMG I want these! Where did you find this? I will reread.
So I just wanted to say that I love your style. I think you might enjoy reading haveacuteday.blogspot.com
(Im Maggie's #1 fan that Jane blogged about back in July... but I just might become your #1 fan too. ha!)
Post a Comment