Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lovely. 143.

This lady never stops! Amy Butler now has a dinnerware line! And it is a beauty. Everything she touches is beautiful. I sure would like to dine on these...
In other news...

Jane and I opened our etsy shop. Check it out by clicking my sidebar or by clicking here.
Our shop is called 143 and it is filled with lots of goodies. We have lots more that we will post soon. So keep checking it out!

Love you lots!

4 comments:

Katie M. said...

That is terrific (about your store).. you and jane are both so creative and talented, put those two things together and you get results!!! I have a crying baby in my arms, typing one handed, but can't wait to check it all out and purchase something!

Maggie said...

Your ad is adorable!!!!! Do you want me to put it on my blog? There are like at least two other readers besides you two!

holli h. said...

you and Jane = creative dream team. I can;t wait to check out your stuff!

Low Gain said...

I really think we need to talk to set up an etsy account for me as well. Lets lets!!!