Excited is an understatement. Let me just tell you what I need and you can create it and I'll buy it . . . how about that. A cute mother/daughter set of aprons. Little girls dresses are always cute . . . and pretty much anything else you can think of!!
You guys are so talented! Hey, we're making our blog private so if you can jane can give me your email addresses so I can invite you that would be great. hilarymcdonough@yahoo.com
10 comments:
I AM EXCITED!
I'll be yout number one fan! like always
Excited is an understatement. Let me just tell you what I need and you can create it and I'll buy it . . . how about that. A cute mother/daughter set of aprons. Little girls dresses are always cute . . . and pretty much anything else you can think of!!
it stuff is going to turn the etsy world upside down! I can't wait to see the shop. U guys r rockstars and some of the most creative peeps I know
Darling stuff. Too bad your own mother didn't do cute stuff like that for you two.
I am VERY excited!!! I love Etsy!
Can't wait to see it!!
You guys are so talented! Hey, we're making our blog private so if you can jane can give me your email addresses so I can invite you that would be great. hilarymcdonough@yahoo.com
Did you guys separately write blogs about your upcoming Etsy shop without realizing it? You know how I love that.
I can't wait. You and all of your sisters are so creative. Such cute stuff.
Can't wait! How fun is that.
Post a Comment